Skip to main content

Dear Ted #40

My Facebook memories have had lots of travel memories in it over the last week or so.  I guess it's cuz we always had our annual honeymoons around this time.  There have been photos from Paris, San Diego, Daytona and Disney, Myrtle Beach.  Oh, and don't forget our road trip.  

So many adventures.  So many fun times. So much love.  We traveled so well together.  Among so many other things.  But, we were so good when we were on the road.  Oh, sure, there were times when we had our little tiffs.  That was usually because I would get so wound up.  It took you a long time to just let me wind up then wind down.  And still, there were times that you would push the buttons.  But mostly, that happened before the trip.

We had so much fun together when we traveled.  I'm so sad that we don't get any more adventures.  

But, when you figure how many places we got to go that most people will never see, it's crazy.  Sheesh, who can say they've been to Hawaii for lunch three times??  

I love the photos that  come up and remind me of all of our wonderful times together.  I just wish we could make some more.

#loveyoumissyou


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Ted - #71

Holy hell. It's almost been a year since I wrote to you. Ten months, actually!! WOW Just thought I would catch you up on a few things. February I took Harper to Disneyland. We had a great time. I love that kid. That was the last time I traveled. Crazy, I know. April, I had gastric bypass surgery. I decided the rest of my life should be as healthy as possible. However, I've been pretty weak since having it. I actually did ok until I had Covid in June. That nearly killed me. Not really, but I got so weak I couldn't walk for twenty feet without thinking I needed to sit down and relax. I'm still dealing with that. Rustie had her gallbladder out on Friday. On Monday, I will be picking up the three girls. They will be staying with me until Saturday. Then I'll be taking them to Russ and Nancy's - I think. On Saturday, KayeLynn and I are heading to Grand Junction. Randi and Iri moved to Delta, Colorado back in May. So, we are going to go see them...

Dear Ted - #70 - Two years

Well, it's been two years. I can't even believe it. I worked all day and kept my mind off things. Since being home, it's not as easy. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Dear Ted - #56 - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday my love!!  I hope you had a wonderful, heavenly birthday.  Doing whatever you wanted to do.   I made it through today ok.  I lazed in bed, not wanting to get out and face the day, for quite some time.  Then I got up.  By the afternoon, I was kind of in a groove.  But, when it came to the evening, I had a really hard time facing being by myself - staying in quarantine.  I was already out.  KayeLynn has to do all the shopping, because I'm not supposed to leave the house.  She was kind of wiped out when it was done, so she asked if I would make your cake.  So - I made the cake and then later made the biscuits and put dinner together.   You see, we had a full on, virtual type dinner.  All in your honor.  Susan thought of it and put it together.  It was all based on a dream she had with you in it.  She dreamt that we had been to visit and we left a box there.  The box was full of Red...