Skip to main content

Dear Ted - #75 - Happy Birthday

Hello my love. It's your birthday. And I miss you horribly. Been so cranky and angry and finally realized it's because I miss you desperately. Every time I hear the song Lady, I think you should be here to slow dance with me. Every time I see your photo, I kind of stop and stare at you. They make me smile. KayeLynn and I headed to Idaho Falls last Sunday. I was able to get the day off. We decided to go to Red Robin and have an effing birthday burger in your honor. It's not really easy for me to eat a burger, but KayeLynn and I shared and we made a dent. Just for you. I love you so much. I miss you so much. Here is a photo of our effing birthday burger with Dee and the boys.
#loveyoumissyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Ted - #71

Holy hell. It's almost been a year since I wrote to you. Ten months, actually!! WOW Just thought I would catch you up on a few things. February I took Harper to Disneyland. We had a great time. I love that kid. That was the last time I traveled. Crazy, I know. April, I had gastric bypass surgery. I decided the rest of my life should be as healthy as possible. However, I've been pretty weak since having it. I actually did ok until I had Covid in June. That nearly killed me. Not really, but I got so weak I couldn't walk for twenty feet without thinking I needed to sit down and relax. I'm still dealing with that. Rustie had her gallbladder out on Friday. On Monday, I will be picking up the three girls. They will be staying with me until Saturday. Then I'll be taking them to Russ and Nancy's - I think. On Saturday, KayeLynn and I are heading to Grand Junction. Randi and Iri moved to Delta, Colorado back in May. So, we are going to go see them...

Dear Ted - #70 - Two years

Well, it's been two years. I can't even believe it. I worked all day and kept my mind off things. Since being home, it's not as easy. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Dear Ted - #56 - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday my love!!  I hope you had a wonderful, heavenly birthday.  Doing whatever you wanted to do.   I made it through today ok.  I lazed in bed, not wanting to get out and face the day, for quite some time.  Then I got up.  By the afternoon, I was kind of in a groove.  But, when it came to the evening, I had a really hard time facing being by myself - staying in quarantine.  I was already out.  KayeLynn has to do all the shopping, because I'm not supposed to leave the house.  She was kind of wiped out when it was done, so she asked if I would make your cake.  So - I made the cake and then later made the biscuits and put dinner together.   You see, we had a full on, virtual type dinner.  All in your honor.  Susan thought of it and put it together.  It was all based on a dream she had with you in it.  She dreamt that we had been to visit and we left a box there.  The box was full of Red...