Skip to main content

Dear Ted #19

Hello my love.  It's been a few days.  Not that I'm not always thinking about you, I just don't have a lot to tell you from day to day.  It's been pretty normal.  Just working and coming home and trying to accomplish something.  Generally, I don't.  I had specific plans during my days off and I don't think I accomplished but a couple.  Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dishes.  I didn't get your shoes gathered up.  I didn't get the bathroom countertop finished.  I didn't get most things done.

I heard from Discover Card finally.  I think that is everything.  I'm not 100% sure they aren't going to go after something, but I really doubt you have hidden assets, so I don't know that there is anything to worry about.  But, you know me.  I always will worry.

I went to HOA last night.  For some reason, that was giving me anxiety.  I made it through.  I got the proxies out.  They have someone to replace you.  I wanted to knock him off that chair you always sat in, but I didn't.  I know the world needs to keep on moving. 

I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to stay here or to try and find a smaller condo for KayeLynn and I.  The idea of selling just stresses me out, but a new beginning makes it a little easier for me.  And the idea of taking this mortgage back to a 30 year mortgage just makes my heart hurt.  We tried so hard to get it down and the principle was going down so beautifully.  Oh well, such is life.  I'll be paying a mortgage until I die or even longer.

So now we are just hanging in there. 

I hope it's amazing where you are.  You deserve to be in an amazing place.  You were the sweetest man in the land.  I could never stay mad at you - even when I tried.  I love you so much.

#loveyoumissyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Ted - #71

Holy hell. It's almost been a year since I wrote to you. Ten months, actually!! WOW Just thought I would catch you up on a few things. February I took Harper to Disneyland. We had a great time. I love that kid. That was the last time I traveled. Crazy, I know. April, I had gastric bypass surgery. I decided the rest of my life should be as healthy as possible. However, I've been pretty weak since having it. I actually did ok until I had Covid in June. That nearly killed me. Not really, but I got so weak I couldn't walk for twenty feet without thinking I needed to sit down and relax. I'm still dealing with that. Rustie had her gallbladder out on Friday. On Monday, I will be picking up the three girls. They will be staying with me until Saturday. Then I'll be taking them to Russ and Nancy's - I think. On Saturday, KayeLynn and I are heading to Grand Junction. Randi and Iri moved to Delta, Colorado back in May. So, we are going to go see them...

Dear Ted - #70 - Two years

Well, it's been two years. I can't even believe it. I worked all day and kept my mind off things. Since being home, it's not as easy. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Dear Ted - #56 - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday my love!!  I hope you had a wonderful, heavenly birthday.  Doing whatever you wanted to do.   I made it through today ok.  I lazed in bed, not wanting to get out and face the day, for quite some time.  Then I got up.  By the afternoon, I was kind of in a groove.  But, when it came to the evening, I had a really hard time facing being by myself - staying in quarantine.  I was already out.  KayeLynn has to do all the shopping, because I'm not supposed to leave the house.  She was kind of wiped out when it was done, so she asked if I would make your cake.  So - I made the cake and then later made the biscuits and put dinner together.   You see, we had a full on, virtual type dinner.  All in your honor.  Susan thought of it and put it together.  It was all based on a dream she had with you in it.  She dreamt that we had been to visit and we left a box there.  The box was full of Red...